Key Priority: Reauthorization of the D.C. Opportunity Scholarship Program
Since 2004, the D.C. Opportunity Scholarship Program has been a popular and effective program providing a quality private school education to 6,200 low-income children within the District of Columbia.
Contact Congressional Leadership Today, Wednesday, December 16
There is an opportunity to secure the DC OSP through 2022 if YOU act today.
How can you get involved? Respond to this Action Alert by contacting Congressional leadership today.
- Call Paul Ryan and Nancy Pelosi and tell them to put the SOAR Act/H.R. 10 in the spending bill. Their numbers are below.
- Speaker Ryan at (202) 225-0600
- Leader Pelosi at (202) 225-4965
- Tweet this Message
- Stand with @MayorBowser. #HelpDCkids out of poverty through educational equality. @SpeakerRyan and @NancyPelosi it’s time to keep #DCosp.
- Email Paul Ryan and Nancy Pelosi and tell them to put the SOAR Act/H.R. 10 in the spending bill. Links to upload your email are below.
Looking for more information? Here are background materials in support of the SOAR Act of 2015.